Páginas

jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

Worker's Day.



~ ~ ~ ~
"Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment."

(The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 23.1)

· · ·
"If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening,
all over this land.
I'd hammer out danger,
I'd hammer out a warning,
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters,
all over this land.

If I had a bell,
I'd ring it in the morning,
I'd ring it in the evening,
all over this land.
I'd ring out danger,
I'd ring out a warning,
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters,
all over this land.

If I had a song,
I'd sing it in the morning,
I'd sing it in the evening,
all over this land.
I'd sing out danger,
I'd sing out a warning,
I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters,
all over this land.

Well, I got a hammer,
and I got a bell,
and I got a song to sing, all over this land.
It's the hammer of Justice,
it's the bell of Freedom,
it's the song about Love between my brothers and my sisters,
all over this land!"

(Pete Seeger and Lee Hays, American folk singers, 1949)


~ ~ ~
































2 comentarios:

  1. wow, creo que con estos no hay quien trabaje, que se pasaria uno todo el dia babeando y el trabajo sin hacer. besos y abrazos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Jajaja, sí, así no hay manera de adelantar el trabajo. Pero digo yo que se pueden aprovechar al menos los momentos de descanso, y no dejar que se desperdicie tanta cosa buena. Ilusiones aparte, me ha pasado de tener a tipos así trabajando justo al otro lado de la ventana y la verdad es que es una situación muy turbadora, jeje. Besos y abrazos para ti también, compañero.

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...